Built 1912 as a Drill Hall for British Legion. Owned by Hall Committee of 8 people for 15 years
The Committee have plans for new hall on same site and engaged a professional fundraiser to this end.
Estimate for re-vamp was £27,000 less than for a new build
Good kitchen, toilets, rifle range (used as a store) and some new tables and chairs.
Users – Whists (weekly), bingo (monthly), children’s parties, church and private function