The hall was built in the 1950’s with house attached. Revamped about 25 years ago and the house sold.
Meeting room and kitchen in good condition and old bank room now a store. Hall was brought to required standard for entertainments licence, Recently bought new tables and chairs, toilets improved, new windows fitted, disabled access funded from Lotteries, still requires new doors. Cupboard space has been improved for storage.
Also renovating football hut for use by youths.
Main users church, community council, playgroup, Youth club and School.