with community planning
We represent the member issues of the voluntary sector in NW Sutherland at several forums and through Consultation with other networks/agencies we respond to need in partnership with statutory and other health, social work, education, environmental and recreation agencies and others concerned with the social and economic regeneration of the area.
- Highland Third Sector Partnership
- Voluntary Action Highland
- Voluntary Action Scotland
- Sutherland Partnership
- Highland Wide Community Planning
- Caithness and North Sutherland Regeneration Partnership
- Caithness and North Sutherland Fund
- LEADER (Highland & Sutherland)
- NHS Highland
- ICL planning & development in Farr & KLB
- Community Councils in NW Sutherland
- Highland Council
- Take forward the action and development plan for Sutherland.
- Change Fund
CVS North is working with people, civil society and organisations to build social capital. The Scottish Government is committed to bringing the Third Sector more fully into local Community Planning Partnerships so that the Sector can play a full part in helping to deliver on National Outcomes through Single Outcome Agreements.
CVS North initiates and supports initiatives to improve Third Sector and community engagement with public agencies, develop infrastructure and support sectorial effectiveness e.g. Compact; National Standards of Community Engagement; The Joint Statement; Enterprising Third Sector initiatives, developments in procurement