2. Growth – to increase the capacity of the community by helping identify needs and developing new organisations or services to meet those needs.
3. Support – to support the work of the voluntary sector in a practical way through offering a range of services.
CVS North can help organisations to become established by providing help and advice on many topics including:
- forming a committee,
- adopting a constitution,
- obtaining charitable status,
- employment contracts,
- business and development plans,
- becoming a company, etc.
Our Development officers can assist with identification of sources of funding and making effective funding applications to help groups start up, enhance or expand existing activities.
CVS North can help existing organisations with a range of services. These include training courses, marketing opportunities such as exhibitions, advertising in local press, access to funding information, and a range of Office Services.
- Sources of Funding
- Charitable Status
- Training Courses
- Use of advertising space in the Northern Times for fund-raising activities